Skilled Nursing on Pawleys Island, SC
Pawleys Island Skilled Nursing at Lakes at Litchfield is an upscale Skilled Nursing senior care retirement community. A move to Lakes at Litchfield means access to a full continuum of care services all under one roof. You will never have to go through a move again.
Pawleys Island Skilled Nursing at Lakes at Litchfield is designed for one purpose – to help our residents enjoy their families and friends and remain independent and happier as they age!
Lakes at Litchfield offers additional services and amenities such as:
- Providing care in a luxury apartment home
- Developing a curated social and dining lifestyle that encourages families to visit often
- Offering an all-inclusive, transparent pricing model that’s easy to understand and allows our families to plan long-term
- Housing a continuum of services under one roof so future moves can be avoided
In short, not only do we have we have multiple levels of care, we have multiple levels fun. Pawleys Island, we are glad to be your neighbor.
Skilled Nursing pricing in Pawleys Island click here.
Should you ever require health care support, exclusive access is available to our full range of on-site clinical options offered in The Retreat, our on-site Health Care Center staffed by a Registered Nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our clinical care program, offers residents comprehensive care and is available for long-term stays, as well as short-term rehabilitation visits following an illness or surgery. The following services and amenities are offered with Clinical Care:
- Furnished, private accommodations with flat-screen television and tiled, private bathrooms
- Daily oversight by a registered nurse and on-call Medical Director
- 24/7 care
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Specialized social activities to meet each resident’s needs
- Restaurant-style meals daily prepared in an open-concept kitchen
- On-site luxurious salon and spa – tailoring treatments to our residents’ age, diet, and stress-specific health and beauty needs
- Spacious activity and therapy areas including a landscaped courtyard
- Rehab services to include physical, occupational and speech therapy with heated indoor therapy pool