Murrells Inlet, SC Memory Care
The Lakes at Litchfield offers Murrells Inlet, SC Memory Care focus is on family engagement first because we believe our residents’ quality of life improves when families are involved and want to visit often. There’s no doubt that caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s is a tough journey. We want families to look forward to their visits, and every part of our day is designed so they can do just that.
Reflections at The Retreat has accommodations designed to fit the specific needs of members with Alzheimer’s and dementia. This includes private rooms, living and dining areas, and community spaces that support wellness activities such as therapy pools.
Our services and amenities include:
- Private secure accommodations with private bath
- A secured courtyard for outdoor enjoyment
- Personalized care plans by a Registered Nurse
- Program activities overseen by licensed nurse with special training in dementia related conditions
- Medication management
- A personalized nutrition plan supervised by a registered dietitian
- Wonderful meals from our Executive Chef
- Family-style dining
- A holistic wellness program…physical, psychological, social and spiritual…featuring our renowned Waves program
- Support group activities for families
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- 24-hour staff and emergency call system
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- On-site professional hair care salon
- Scheduled transportation
- On-site rehabilitation services to include physical, occupational and speech therapy with indoor therapy pool
Browse our website to learn more about our senior care services. Then, we encourage you to schedule a tour at your convenience.