Call now for special care services pricing! 843-235-9393
Luxury Senior Living Community on Pawleys Island, SC
The Lakes at Litchfield
A world to explore, a vibrant community to come home to. Freedom from the chores of daily maintenance. It’s time to enjoy retirement the way it’s meant to be.
The Lakes at Litchfield is a licensed continuing care retirement community (CCRC) in Pawleys Island, South Carolina. Located on 23 acres and just minutes from the beach, we are the premier choice for senior living on South Carolina’s Grand Strand. Members enjoy luxury accommodations, premier senior care services, a vibrant calendar of social events and an award-winning wellness program. Our community’s goal is to help members live longer, happier and healthier lives, and everything we do is based around this goal.
Our retirement community offers a full range of senior living options to meet the needs of our members. These include independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and short-term rehab. Members take comfort in having all these services available under one roof, meaning that if their needs ever change, they won’t have to find a new community.
If you’re interested in joining our luxury retirement community or have any questions, we invite you to give us a call at the number below or schedule a community tour online. We can’t wait to meet you!
Senior Living Options
The Lakes at Litchfield offers the following senior living options:
- Independent Living: Our independent living cottages and apartments are ideal for seniors who benefit from maintenance-free community living but don’t need a high degree of day-to-day assistance. Our community offers a luxury lifestyle that includes beautiful accommodations, a huge list of amenities, a robust social calendar, a premier wellness program and most importantly, independence. Members of independent living take comfort in knowing that if they need assistance from time to time, they can take advantage of in-home senior care offered through our partnership with Live Long Well Care.
- Assisted Living: Our high-end assisted living apartments combine an independent lifestyle with the benefits of assistance in day-to-day tasks. Our professional caregivers provide members with nurturing support and assistance in any and all tasks that cause them difficulty. Each member has a different set of needs, which is why we offer personalized care plans based on each individual. Members of assisted living develop strong relationships with their caregivers, and they enjoy an assisted living lifestyle that offers premier social, dining and wellness programs.
- Memory Care: Our memory care program offers dedicated support from caregivers who are specially trained and certified in Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Our caregivers assist members with any tasks that cause difficulty as well as engage them in activities geared toward stimulating the mind. Our luxury memory care facilities are designed by experts in Alzheimer’s and dementia care to ease maneuverability, reduce stress and promote a sense of happiness and dignity.
- Skilled Nursing: Our elegant skilled nursing facilities are ideal for seniors who need regular, around-the-clock medical care. Skilled nursing at our community is geared toward maximizing the quality of life of members, and we are committed to making sure each person’s needs are met at all times. Skilled nursing is provided at a daily rate and is availability for both short and long-term stays.
- Short-Term Rehabilitation: Our short-term rehabilitation program offers industry-leading outcomes in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Short-term rehab is available to both members of our senior community as well as outside guests.
The Lakes at Litchfield is located at 120 Lakes at Litchfield Dr, Pawleys Island, SC 29585.Open in Google Maps
Directions from Murrells Inlet, SC
The Lakes at Litchfield is just 10 minutes from Murrells Inlet by car. To get to our community, navigate to US-17 and head South. In about 5 miles, you will enter the town of Pawleys Island. After you enter town, continue on US-17 for a little over a mile and then turn right onto Country Club Drive. After turning onto Country Club Drive, take the first right onto Lakes at Litchfield Drive and you will arrive at our community gates.
Directions from Garden City, Surfside Beach and Myrtle Beach, SC
Using US-17 South, The Lakes at Litchfield is easily accessible from Garden City, Surfside Beach and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. From each city, simply navigate to US-17 and then head South until you reach the town of Pawleys Island. After you enter town, continue on US-17 for a little over a mile and then turn right onto Country Club Drive. After turning onto Country Club Drive, take the first right onto Lakes at Litchfield Drive and you will arrive at our community gates.
Directions from Georgetown, SC
From Georgetown, navigate to US-17 and head North. Continue up US-17 North for about 9 miles and you will reach the town of Pawleys Island. Continue through town on US-17 N for a little over 5 miles until you reach Country Club Drive on your left. Turn left onto Country Club Drive, take the first right onto Lakes at Litchfield Drive and you will arrive at our community gates.
Are you interested in luxury retirement living at The Lakes at Litchfield? Would you like to learn more? Give us a call at 843-235-9393 to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule an appointment online. We hope to hear from you soon!
Steve Rose, a relatable gentleman, is struggling with the decision to move into Assisted Living as many seniors do. The Quintessential Gentleman’s Guide to Assisted Living is a quirky 4-part informational series where we walk alongside Mr. Rose to learn about his obstacles and successes in his journey.