Meet the Team
Care Services Administrator
Our number one goal at The Lakes at Litchfield is to help our Members live longer, healthier and happier lives. We believe anyone, at any age, in any condition, can improve the quality of their life. We achieve this by embracing a wellness philosophy in all that we do; through our award-winning wellness programs, incredible dining options, never ending social calendars, first class care and services we provide our members. We invite you to come explore The Lakes at Litchfield and experience retirement living as it’s supposed to be. The Weller Life!
As Lifestyle Advisors, we help people, like you, come up with customized retirement plans. There’s no sales pitch, no pressure, just conversations to help you make the best plan for you. It’s never too early to have a plan in place.
Our Advising Process
First we get to KNOW and UNDERSTAND you.
- You can’t trust us to help you and we won’t be able to until we know and understand each other.
Second we explore WHETHER you should stay or move.
- You probably want to stay in your current home. We help you explore all the options available to help you do so; ultimately helping you decide whether to move or not.
Third we explore WHEN is the right time to take action.
- You probably don’t feel ready or old enough yet. We help you explore what it would look like, how to do it and layout a timeline.
Fourth we explore WHERE you could live.
- You probably aren’t aware of all the options available to you. We help you explore all of these and what is going to be the best fit for you.
Lastly we help you take ACTION.
- Together we finalize your plan and help you execute it, so you can live a longer, healthier and happier life!